Cheese Processing Facility
- Industry: Producer of European style cheeses
- Locations: Northern California
- Solution: Boiler System Install
Background And Requirements
Marin French Cheese has operated in the same location for over 150 years, and is the longest continually operating cheese company in America. All their cheese products are handcrafted with passion, created with pride and made of the highest quality milk for a distinctive, authentic taste true to their heritage.
The plant’s boiler facility needed to be replaced as their aging boiler was not capable of meeting capacity requirements and was operating on #2 fuel oil.
Analysis And Proposed Solution
The boiler system was built into a movable CONEX container with the following components:
- Power Flame NP2 ultra-low Nox burner able to meet sub 9 ppm Nox
- Dual stage economizer
- Pre-heated Stainless Steel feedwater tank
- Siemens LMV3 parallel position control
- Blow down separator
- Three phase power convertor to breaker panel to supply lighting and control power