- About Us
- News and Events
International Combustion and Controls
Experts in Steam Plant Operations and Maintenance, NFPA Burner Management Systems, Combustion Systems, and Control Systems.
International Combustion and Controls (ICC) Associates have over 40 years of experience operating, maintaining, and improving power plants, utility plants, and industrial steam plants from 30,000 lbs/hr steam plants up to 750mw power plants firing any fuel. We are Subject Matter Experts in Steam Plant Operations and Maintenance, NFPA Burner Management Systems, Combustion Systems, and Control Systems.
We service and improve all types of Burner Systems
- Single Point Positioning
- Parallel Positioning
- Parallel Positioning with Position Feedback
- Fully Metered/Cross Limited
- Oxygen/NOx/CO Trim
- Single and Three Element Level Control
We service all types of Fuels
- Natural Gas
- #2 - #6 Oil
- Single, Dual, Multiple and Combination Firing
- Liquid and Gaseous Waste Fuels
ICC Provides The Following Services
- Burner start-up, tuning and testing.
- Annual calibrations on all instrumentation.
- Burner Management Systems improvements and upgrades from Basic Microprocessor to Fully Redundant PLC Systems with First-Out Indication and Time-Stamping
- Combustion Control improvements and upgrades from Single-Loop to DCS and from Single-Boiler to Entire Steam and Water Plants
BMS Standard Offering
Panel Arrangement and Wiring Diagrams
BMS Sequence of Operations
Communications Map for External System
Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP/IP or Modbus RTU
International Combustion & Controls
929 South High Street
Parkway Center #161
West Chester, PA 19382
ICC Case Studies
University of Rhode Island
This facilities operation was taken over by NORESCO and upgraded with new equipment. Steam is supplied throughout the entire campus.
This was one of the first CCGT cogeneration plants in the Northeast. The original developer was Cogen Technologies.
Consolidated Edison of New York
ICC Installed controls and assisted in testing first dual burner Radian Ultra-Low NOx burners in a utility application.