This control module encompasses all the functions required for reliable burner management. The system contains a fully automated flame safeguard and valve proving system, MODBUS connectivity, and a new touchscreen interface.
This system ensures the burner temperature is accurate to within 1° and pressure to within 1 psi. The positioning accuracy of the direct-drive motors controlling the air damper and fuel valve is 0.1 angular degrees throughout the load range. This accuracy ensures repeatable fuel-to-air ratio that leads to improved fuel economy and reduced carbon footprint.
- Micro Modulation of fuel/air ratio control
- 2 fuel curve capability
- 3 servomotor channel control
- 1 VSD channel control
- Internal flame safeguard control
- Full flame supervision with self-check UV, IR, or ionization flame detection
- Self-check UV detection (optional)
- Lead lag/IBS (Intelligent Boiler Sequencing)
- Precise target setpoint control (PID)
- 3 parameter trim, O2, CO2, & CO (requires EGA option)
- NFPA compliant
- Outdoor Temperature Compensation (requires OTC module)
- Time clock feature