- About Us
- News and Events
News and Events
California Boiler Case Studies
Consolidated Edison of New York
New York, New York
International Combustion and Controls(a division of California Boiler) Installed controls and assisted in testing first dual burner Radian Ultra-Low NOx burners in a utility application. White Paper was developed and presented to EPRI in 1999 by the manufacturer.
- Upgraded controls to Allen-Bradley based BMS systems on all operating units at W. 59th Street station and installed first SCADA system.
- Installed Allen-Bradley based BMS systems on all operation units at East River’s South Steam Station.
- Corrected and improved Westinghouse controls at East 60th Street Steam Station.
- Corrected and improved Westinghouse controls at Astoria Generating Stations unit 40 and 50.
- Installed controls and set up Flue Gas Recirculation operation for Astoria Generating Station’s unit 30.
- Performed annual boiler tuning at these and other ConEdison sites.