Rite has manufactured High-Temperature Hot Water Boilers with safety and reliability in mind for well over forty years. From large central heating plants to a wide variety of industrial process loads, these heavy-duty watertube boilers are available in 16 different models, ranging from 398 to 10,456 MBH input (9.5 - 250 Boiler Horsepower). Capable of providing 250°F to 340°F water or higher, these boilers compare favorably to thermal hot oil heaters and high-pressure steam boilers.
High-temperature water boilers have
- no high-cost thermal oil fluid
- no coking
- no environmental spill issues
- superior heat transfer efficiency over thermal oil
Benefits over steam include
- no auxiliary equipment such as blowdown tanks, deaerators, water softeners, chemical treatment, feed pumps, steam traps, condensate return lines
- no "open system" energy losses
- less scale and corrosion
So simple to maintain and operate, Rite High-Temperature Hot Water Boilers feature complete waterside access so that virtually all scale and mud deposits can be seen and mechanically cleaned during a single scheduled maintenance shutdown. The result - Better fuel-to-water efficiency and lower operating cost over the life of your boiler investment.
Consider a few of our other standard features:
- Rite's floating heads that eliminate pressure vessel cracks and broken welds caused by thermal stress cycling (backed by our 25 Year Thermal Shock Warranty )
- Tubesheets up to 1-3/4" thick that virtually eliminates tube loosening or weeping- and you have a better boiler by design.