As specialists in ultra low NOx solutions that meet the latest emissions standards, California Boiler has extensive experience in executing compliance-driven projects for which we have compiled a 100% success rate.
- Method 100.1: Instrumental Analyzer Procedures for Continuous Gaseous Emission Sampling
- Rule 1146: Emissions of Oxides of Nitrogen From Industrial, Institutional, and Commercial Boilers, Steam Generators, and Process Heaters
- Rule 1146.1: Emissions of Oxides of Nitrogen From Small Industrial, Institutional, and Commercial Boilers, Steam Generators, and Process Heaters
- Rule 1147: NOx Reductions From Miscellaneous Sources
- Rule 222: Filing Requirements For Specific Emission Sources Not Requiring a Written Permit Pursuant to Regulation II
Learn more on the South Coast AQMD website
We are here to help you achieve and maintain compliance. Contact us if you have specific compliance-related questions regarding your equipment, operation or location.