Consolidated Edison of New York
International Combustion and Controls(a division of California Boiler) Installed controls and assisted in testing first dual burner Radian Ultra-Low NOx burners in a utility application. White Paper was developed and presented to EPRI in 1999 by the manufacturer.
- Upgraded controls to Allen-Bradley based BMS systems on all operating units at W. 59th Street station and installed first SCADA system.
- Installed Allen-Bradley based BMS systems on all operation units at East River’s South Steam Station.
- Corrected and improved Westinghouse controls at East 60th Street Steam Station.
- Corrected and improved Westinghouse controls at Astoria Generating Stations unit 40 and 50.
- Installed controls and set up Flue Gas Recirculation operation for Astoria Generating Station’s unit 30.
- Performed annual boiler tuning at these and other ConEdison sites.
New York, New York